Kit and Extras Prices
Our kits are available now.
Please enter your details in the order form and one of our sales team will contact you to answer questions, help you decide which options best meet your needs and/or take your order.
We offer two kit options depending on the level of expertise of the customer:
- US$900 for Basic Kit including: motor built in correct size wheel rim, one 91 Whr nano-technology battery & controller combination, throttle and fast charger). Installation instructions include easy home method for widening Brompton front forks to fit motor.
- US$1150 for Extended Range Kit including: motor built in correct size
wheel rim, two 91 Whr nano-technology batteries (182Wr total) with parallel connector (for using both batteries at once) & controller
combination, throttle and fast charger). Installation instructions
include easy home method for widening Brompton front forks to fit motor.
- US$1100 for Brompton Easy Install Kit (including motor, battery, controller, throttle & fast charger) where the motor in wheel with tyre is pre-installed and wired on a widened front fork with the Brompton mudguard stay and hook. You (or your local bike shop) just change over the front forks with wheel and puts the throttle on the handlebars and battery in rear pockets of Brompton luggage bag.
- Extra 91 Whr battery packs: US$250 for one; US$475 for two
- Extra charger (1hr 20min full charge): US$60
- Extra controller (incl custom plug): US$80
Prices are VAT exclusive and items are shipped from Israel. Check your local customs requirements for personal imports. Imports to USA and Australia (under A$1000) are generally tax free. Other countries may vary.
- Worldwide shipping is available.
- Typical shipping costs via Express Mail Service (EMS) of the Basic and Easy Install Kit to common destinations:
- UK & Europe: Basic Kit: $65; Easy Install Kit: $80
- USA & Canada: Basic Kit: US$90; Easy Install Kit: US$110
- Australia / New Zealand: $100; Easy Install Kit: US$130
An Extra battery pack adds approximately 15% to shipping costs.
Customers are responsible for all charges imposed by their country's customs authorities.