Convert Brompton Dahon & Tern to Electric
Create world's lightest folding electric bikes
Proven Brompton (16" wheel), Dahon & Tern (16" and 20" wheels) conversion based on improvements on well tested design. Better than the Brompton Nano (see FAQs
- Converted Brompton, Dahon & Tern fold perfectly with 80mm motor and is still easy to carry with only 3kg extra weight (including battery).
- Lightweight Lithium Ion technology battery & controller slots into rear pocket of Brompton luggage bag leaving handlebars and rest of bag free.
- Modular battery option allows extra packs to be easily connected in parallel and slotted into other luggage bag pockets.
- 45%+ lighter than competing electric Brompton options in their recommended configurations.
- Meets US, UK, Australia & Israel regulatory requirements (250 watt continuous power; max power assist 25kph)
- Easy Install kit option with modified Brompton fork - just requires changeover of front fork and throttle on handlebar and away you go.
- Conversion also suitable for most other 16" and 20" wheel folding bikes.